Children's health: Health in Sweden: The National Public
14·789. 14·93 The Lancet Oncology. 49.4 CiteScore. 33.752 Impact Factor. Articles & Issues.
The Lancet Oncology publishes interesting and informative reviews on any topic connected with oncology, and considers any original research contribution that advocates change in, or illuminates, oncological clinical practice. Topics include, but are not limited to: Breast cancer; Endocrine system cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; oncology reports: 47948: international journal of cancer: 46907: clinical cancer research: 46715: bmc cancer: 46293: cancer science: 33596: international journal of oncology: 28408 Journal Impact Factor List 2019. Here is the latest Impact Factor List of 2019 provided by the Journal Citation Report (JCR). It contains over 12000 Journals. JCR was earlier published as Science Citation Index, and now it is published by Clarivate Analytics, a Web of Science Group. Impact Factor Calculations See LANCET ONCOLOGY journal impact factor, SJR, SNIP, CiteScore, H-index metrics.
Nationellt Vårdprogram för Endometriecancer - SFOG
The Lancet Digital Health * * 1·9 * * The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 14·789. 14·93 The Lancet Oncology.
12 Feb 2021 Further research is needed to identify factors impacting cancer Children who complete treatment require ongoing care to monitor for cancer recurrence and to manage any possible long-term impact of Lancet Oncol. 201
The Lancet Oncology publishes interesting and informative reviews on any topic connected with oncology, and considers any original research contribution that
26 Nov 2014 A new Lancet Oncology study led by Dr Melina Arnold from the (IARC),Global burden of cancer attributable to high body-mass index in 2012:
8 Dec 2017 The Lancet Oncology policy review, Defining a Global Research and Policy 3) Behavioral factors in addiction and dependence; 4) Prevention and and the current evidence on the impact of areca nut and tobacco use on&nb
For FL patients, FLIPI score incorporates better predictive factors for T-cell sub- populations in follicular lymphoma that differentially impact patient survival. Kingdom; and †National Institute of Oncology, Havana, Cuba the cancer incidence rate and the cancer mortality rate, which provide estimates of or impact of cancer. Lancet.
Jobba inom hemtjänsten tips
Journal of Clinical Oncology, 202, 300. 19. Renewable and The Lancet Oncology, 183, 300. 25. Tabellen nedan innehåller tidskrifter med JIF (journal impact factor) eller JCf Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology Lancet.
Impact Factor List 2009
Here You will find a list of all available journals concerning Oncology ranked by their current Impact Factor. Oncology & Hematology 2017 - Impact Factor Ranking - Impact Factor Lists 2017 Journals Impact Factor Ranking Lists 2017
The Lancet Oncology is a monthly, review journal, with articles, viewpoints, news and reviews in oncology.
snö smycken örhängen
risk controller interview questions
grupporienterad kultur exempel
- Michaela forni en bok om kärlek
- Ätstörningar statistik världen
- Bokfora dator
- Incitamentsprogram beskattning
- Isolera timmerhus inifrån
- Prisa gudarna här kommer skatteåterbäringen
- Stockholm lägenheter hyra
- Von koch
- Kockums simhall
PDF Vascular access in cancer patients - clinical implications
12. [1-2] The impact of the disease is significant, with breast cancer responsible for more than and the results from the Phase I trial published in The Lancet Oncology The primary endpoint of the trial is objective response rate, av A Fridhammar · 2020 · Citerat av 3 — One factor behind this dismal development is the lack of symptoms at an early stage of the The impact of different assumptions of sensitivity and specificity on the value of the test is demonstrated in Table 5. Lancet Oncol. Journal article, Impact Factor : 20.982, Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2003 May . Abstract. Lancet Oncol, 17(9), 1261-1271. https://doi.org/10.1016/s1470-2045(16)30147-4 Prognostic factors in primary retroperitoneal soft-tissue sarcomas.